Affordable Casual Style

Happy Tuesday! 

I don't know about you, but I am ready for this week to be over and it is only Tuesday.... BUT! Over the holiday weekend I will be going on a fun girls trip that I cant wait for! So I have something to get me through the week, push through! 

Over the weekend I went to Houston to see my old collage roommates/besties and we took some much needed blog pictures :) It made me so happy to see them and be able to get some new material to you guys! I feel like I really hit the bargain deal with this outfit, and I wanted to share it with you guys!

 This mustard yellow top is from Nordstrom Rack for less than $20! I don't have anything in my closet that is this color, and I thought it was a great color to have for the fall.  The shoulders have a twist design that I really like! I think that this is a really great layering piece, especially for work, just throw on a blazer and you are set :)



My shoes... LESS THAN $20! These look very similar to Steve Madden right?! NOPE! Found these at Marshalls, and they come in 2 other colors. This champagne color is perfect for fall and will go with anything. They have a ton left in stock, so I would go snag you one because these are great causal shoes to have in your closet. I am tempted to go back and buy myself another color. 

I can't wait to show you guys more exciting clothing that is very affordable! Stay tuned! :)

XOXO Miss Bargainer  

Comments

Popular Posts