Texas Heat



Happy Monday!! 

I wish I was as excited as those explanation points... but to be honest I am so tired. But I guess you are supposed to feel this way because it is Monday. I hope you guys had a great weekend, and I just wanted to give you guys a life update. 

First off... I don't know how it is already August! Like, where has the time gone?! But, as you know I moved into my new apartment about a month ago and it is a work in progress with decorating. I never really realized how expensive everything could be when decorating! I guess since it is my own money I really start to notice. Of course the image that I want is just the most expensive stuff....
But! I really am excited about it, and it is coming together slowly :)  

To be really honest I don't have a whole lot going on in my  life, I am just working and "trying" to workout everyday, hanging out with friends and family!  I'm learning to be an adult and at times it can be really tough! But I like to think I am starting to get the hang of it. To be honest, I am trying not to stress too much about things. Again, the key word is TRYING. I have just been praying that God just takes control of my life and leads me. It really has been helping me :) So if life is just crashing on you, or you are just worried about paying a bill, or even something so little. Just pray about it and let God take control, and give it all to him! :) 

Now lets get to some FASHION :) 

I have posted about these earrings before, but I just have to brag on them once again. These super cute earrings are from Kendra Scott and are called The Diane and they come in so many different colors! I picked the silver ones because they will go with everything. They are a great statement earring that can be worn with any outfit, and I like that they are the perfect size. These earrings run for about $85, but if you go on the website you can get a discount code.






My outfit was inspired by this hot weather and I wanted something that was nice and cool for this Texas heat. My top is from Forever 21, and it is an off the shoulder light weight blouse that is perfect for summer! I paired it with my blue patterned shorts from Francescas. I know that they do not have this pattern anymore, but I will link some more shorts that are similar! The outfit is something that is so simple, but looks so stylish for this heat! Because after 5 min of walking we all start sweating.

I am looking to have more material soon! So stay on the look out! :) 

I hope you have a great Monday and lot of coffee!

Links: 




XOXO Miss Bargainer  

Comments

Popular Posts