Apartment Decor

Happy Friday!

This week has been a crazy week for me because, over the weekend I went to New Jersey/New York to see my parents! I was supposed to come back on a Monday night, but of course there was major flooding and my flight was canceled and I could get home till the next day. Turns out that the next day my flight was delayed 5 hours! and I didn't get home till almost midnight! Safe to say that I was over it. But It was a great trip and so relaxing. It was good to see my parents and the new lifestyle they are living, I really missed them :) It makes me want to be up there so bad! If you don't know, my dream is to work in NYC and be there for a little. That city really does have my heart. There is just something about it that always makes me want to go back. And I know a lot of you will say, "Nope, too crowded  and expensive" You are not wrong, but there are places that you can live that are do-able. I am learning that you need to follow your dreams, and take those chances and don't let anything stop you. All I have to do is keep praying for the right doors to open one day :) 

Anyways, as you know I have my new apartment and the decorating process is still happening. I am trying to decorate one room at a time. I recently finished my bedroom, and my colors are navy and white. 



I am in love with my room, especially with my two posters over my bed. I thought that this was appropriate for my room because I am the person that over thinks EVERYTHING and it gets pretty exhausting. The bible verse says, "Be Still, and know that I am God" and I wanted to be reminded that every night and know that I need to relax and give it all to Him. I think it is a great reminder, and is something comforting to me :) 

I already had the frames from a long time ago, but I bought these prints from Etsy for $7! I was so proud of myself for finding this for a great price. I might just do something like this in my living room because it saves me a ton of money! 

Once I get everything organized and picture worthy in my apartment,  I will for sure blog more about it and share :) 

I hope you guys have a great weekend! 

XOXO Miss Bargainer 

Comments

Popular Posts