Holiday Weekend SALES

TGIF! 

I have never been so happy for a weekend! I can't wait to go to my girls trip tomorrow because remember it is a holiday weekend :) And it gets better... when I come back it is a short week AND my birthday week!! YAS! I hope everyone gets to do something eventful this weekend as well. 



I wanted to share with you guys another fun and causal outfit that is easy to throw on and is another bargain deal! We have a couple weeks of summer left... well if you are in Texas then it wont start getting cold till early November... 




As you can see, I am wearing my amazing shoes that I found at Marshalls for less than $20. I can't get over how much they look like a designer shoe. My top is from Forever 21 and it was also less than $20! The link will take you right to their page where I found some more blue and white striped shirts! My white shorts are from H&M and they are on sale right now for $7! These holiday sales are the smartest times to shop! 




I really like the front tucked in look, if you watch the show Queer Eye you will find out that the name for that is called "The French Tuck". Netflix trivia of the day. 

Like I said above, there are a TON of sales going on this weekend because of the holiday and stores are trying to get rid of all summer clothes and getting ready for fall. So, these sales are up to 70% OFF! Don't miss out on all these deals! 

Just to name a few....






I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy all the sales! Happy Shopping :)

XOXO Miss Bargainer 

Comments

Popular Posts