Summer Vacation

"What time is it, SUMMER TIME, it's our vacation!" 

If you weren't a High School Musical fan then you wouldn't understand the lyrics.... so lets hope you know what I am talking about! 

I say this every time, but where has the time gone?! Already July!! I do want to share my exciting vacation that I just got back from last weekend! Can you guess where??!



 If you guessed Italy then you are correct! My family and I went to Sorrento Italy for 8 days! It was my parents 30th wedding anniversary as well as my brothers 28th birthday. It was an amazing trip that I know for a fact I will be going back. If you have never been, then hopefully these pictures will change your mind.


 The waters of Sorrento are so clear! It is like you are in a postcard. The water is the perfect temperature, and there is black sand beaches and rocky beaches.  We rented chairs to lay out and had Limoncello Spritz cocktails!
TIP: This is the PERFECT poolside drink, trust me you won't be disappointed. I will leave a link on how to make one at the end of the post. 

 The food.... mouthwatering. Seafood is popular in Sorrento because it is on the water, so there is a ton of fresh seafood. This picture is seafood risotto. Clams, mussels, squid, prawns are all mixed into this dish. 



This place is so beautiful and amazing memories were made here. I am so thankful that I was able to be with family. I am having the vacation blues right now and wishing I could be back! But hey, I can always come back. My advice to everyone... TRAVEL! It is so important to see different parts, cultures or the world. I get such a free feeling when I travel... it's addicting. Plan ahead and just do it... famous words from Nike. 


Limoncello Spritz: 

30 ice cubes
6 cups seltzer water
6 cups limoncello
6 Cups Prosecco
8 lemon slices

Add ice cubes to pitcher. Pour the seltzer in and mix in the limoncello. Pour into individual glasses. Garnish with a lemon slice on the rim of each glass. 

Hope you enjoy!!

XOXO Miss Bargainer 

Comments

Popular Posts