Summer Denim

Happy Friday! 

I can't believe that May is over and tomorrow is June first! Where did the time go?! This is the time that I wish I was living the teacher life so I can have 3 months of summer vacation. Anyone else feel the envy for teachers this time of year? 

I do have a very fun trip planned this month, and I will keep you on your toes for this one and tell you in a future post... you're welcome. So I at least have something to look forward to and get me through the work days! 

With it getting into the summer season dresses are essential to every woman's wardrobe.. am I right ladies?! Dresses are something so easy to throw on and be able to be comfortable and breezy. Some of my favorite summer dresses are denim dresses! I think they are SO cute, and stylish. You can always dress them up or down, perfect for a summer outing. I think denim screams SUMMER! So of course I go to Target and find the perfect denim dresses. 



This denim dress was only $29! Target has a whole section of dresses you could choose from and this one caught my eye. Now, I should have tried it on before I bought it because I could have gone smaller because this runs big. So keep that in mind! I do like how flowy it is and I can pair it with some cute white sneakers. 

I have a feeling that I will be making another Target run because I have no self control... so be on a look out for more summer wear! I may also do a swimsuit post for beach trips! 

Have a great weekend!

XOXO Miss Bargainer 

Comments

Popular Posts