Spring is here!

Happy Thursday my lovely readers! 

Guess what?! SPRING IS HERE!!! This is the first time that the weather has actually matched the season here in Dallas. Spring I wouldn't say is my favorite holiday because there are shorts and dresses involved, and as of this moment I. AM. PALE. soooooo this is something I need to work on. This is also the season where I try and brighten up my closet lol because black and gray are what fill my clothing rack. 

  A little life update, I have been with my new company for 3 weeks now and I love it so much, I really feel like I belong here. :) 

I wanted to share with you guys a simple spring outfit that you can throw together in seconds! Very inexpensive of course and fashionable. 




This outfit is FULL of bargain deals!! 

My grey cotton t-shirt is from H&M for $4.99. I think this is a great basic to have, and for that price you can get one in every color! My floral kimono is from Francesca's and I purchased this last year, but I have linked other styles that they have in stock for as low as $20! The shoes... my favorite part of this outfit! White slip on Steve Madden sneakers for $59 at DSW and they are my favorite casual shoe for spring. They come in a brown color as well. They are so comfortable and can go with any outfit! 

This outfit is so easy and fun and perfect for spring :) I hope you guys have a great day!

XOXO Miss Bargainer 

Comments

Popular Posts