New Beginnings

Wow it has bee a long time since I have written a post! Things have been a little crazy, but my life is getting back to normal finally! First off, this Texas weather is insane.... it has been in the 60's and then all of a sudden its 30 degrees and freezing! This is why everyone is getting sick! That groundhog said that there was going to be an early spring was dead wrong. I love the cold, but I am at the point where I am ready for some spring weather. All right, I am done with my rant! 

Like I said a lot has been going on in my life, but I am so excited to share my next chapter in my life :) I am starting a new job and I cannot tell you how excited I am! It is a job in marketing and I am so ready to get started. I prayed and prayed for God to open the right doors for me and He answered my prayers just when I thought things weren't going to go right. :) Let me tell you, always have faith, no matter what. I know this might not be SUPER exciting news to you, but it has been something that I have been wanting to tell you guys for a while now. So I OF COURSE went out and treated myself to some new pair of work shoes... I mean come on! I had to. 

This morning I had breakfast with one of my besties at the restaurant Snooze and if you have not been there.. you need to go. They have so many options of food your mouth will water. It is a funky place with bright colors and great food. 

  Today I went with a comfy casual look, but it was so warm! My gray and white stripe cardigan is from Forever 21 for less than $20! They no longer have this exact one anymore, but they have a lot that are similar on their site. My shoes are from Steve Madden I actually have these in an all black color as well! They are more of a casual wear shoe rather than a workout shoe. I kept it pretty simple, but having basic pieces in your closet can really make a stylish outfit!

I hope you guys have a great rest of your day! And remember... tomorrow is Friday! YASS!

XOXO Miss Bargainer 


Comments

Popular Posts