Velvet all the way!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I know it has been a hot minute since I have been on the blog, honestly I just needed some inspiration.. so here I am!

Christmas season is by far my favorite holiday, and I love all the festive outfits. There are 2 weeks left till Christmas and I know this is when the holiday parties and work events are happening. You of course are in need of a stylish outfit! My best advice is VELVET. Velvet has been a huge hit this season, and is perfect for your holiday parties. I am going to share a couple of outfits of my own, as well as link some stylish outfits for your events :) 



I have on this perfect off the shoulder velvet dress with embroidered flowers on the sleeves. I bought this from Francesca's last year and would be perfect for holiday events.  





This was actually at my work holiday party and I am wearing red velvet leggings from  Forever 21 and they are running at $15 right now! They are super comfortable and very festive. You can always dress these leggings up. 

Now, I am going to find some amazing outfits for you guys to shop and wear to your events! :) 



Nordstrom: BodySuit

These are a couple of my favorite affordable outfits, but almost in every store there are a lot more options for you to shop :) I hope you guys have a good rest of your week, and be on the lookout for some velvet!

XOXO Miss Bargainer 





Comments

Popular Posts